Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Some Writings

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: hungry
Category: Writing and Poetry

Just some things I've written recently. Enjoy, and please let me know what you think.

2/14/07 (03:44)
Caught ! ! !
(with my finger in the lock and the key behind my back)
Doing things the hard way.
Caught ! ! !
(with my hand in the cookie jar even after dessert's been served)
Doing things the selfish way.

2/14/07 (13:30)
This city's like a rope around my throat
Don't leave me hanging here
It's only a matter of time before the oxygen won't make it to my blood
Don't forget I'm waiting here
Don't forget I'm dying here
Just one more minute
I promise I'll go
Just one more minute to sit here and hold you close
(You know I'm gonna be so far)
Five more minutes that's all I ask
Five more minutes
And a good night kiss
It's somthing we won't have for so long
(And I've become addicted to the flavor of your tongue)
This is taking so long!

This city's like a rope around your throat
Don't leave me here to watch you choke
Don't leave me! Don't leave!

2/17/07 (00:33)
There's nothing I can do to prove I love you
I can only tell you
Every chance I get
There's nothing in this world to prove it's real
But I know it
And we'll just have to trust it.

2/17/07 (04:12)
I am overflowing with love
Don't let it overwhelm and push you away
Please drown in this pleasure with me.

And here's something I just found.
I had emailed it to myself back in July and told myself it wasn't ready to post... but I like it.
Let me know.

07/27/06 (04:55)
Here's my hand
Take hold and don't let go
I'll show you a world you've never known
Like riding on a shooting star
Here's a once-in-a-lifetime chance
To find out who we are
Here's my hand
Won't you come with me?
My light only burns for so long

So long!
Here's something you'll never know
You'll never hear it from my tongue
Here's something I'll never speak
So listen closely
While my words aren't slurred through gritted teeth

I never meant to cause you pain
And I don't want to rain on your parade
But like it or not
(I know you love it)
We're going dancing in this rainstorm
With a mind for killing time
I think you know me well enough for this
So please don't turn me in

Need a hand?
Here's one that's not mine
It's a hand in a face
And I'm counting the times
It waves around
And I'm breaking down
Don't you know you can't leave me out here alone?
Oh no!
You can't leave me here
Counting seconds to sixties
Oh no!
You can't pay me enough to survive on borrowed hope

In counting hours
I've found I'm going on days
And I'm still not sleeping
But the hands keep waving the same
I've been swept away
By dark and gloomy waves
All air is hidden
Beneath the surface of space
And time won't be waiting
And I can't keep waiting for you
But I think you know me well enough for this
So please don't turn me in

I'll tell you the truth
I'm shedding light on the surface
Lies told with purpose
Don't tell me you're worth the time
I'll tell you again
Like I told the kingdom of sin
If we're shedding light on the purpose
Then we're spilling the blood of our subjects
And we're meant to listen when the kingdom speaks

So long
Here's something you'll never know
You'll never hear it from my tongue
Here's something I'll never speak
So listen closely
While time's still turning around your cheeks
My tongue is sharp
I won't deny it
But sometimes
Some things
Just need to be said
07/27/06 (04:55)

Currently listening :
Composure
By Waking Ashland
Release date: By 10 May, 2005

1 Comments - 0 Kudos

This Profile No Longer Exists

No comments: