Sunday, December 4, 2005

What goes on past Midnight in "Nowhere" When it's Cold!

Blog from when I was using MySpace.

Current mood: gloomy
Category: Art and Photography

So... You wanted to know... I delivered
Here's what goes on past midnight when you live in the middle of nowhere and most of your friends live more than an hour away.
12-02-2005












P.S. Yes
I took my hoodie off for a couple pictures, and it was COLD.
My hands were quite red.

"Your Face Here" upon my ______ heart
M. Shane Eskuchen




"City By The Sea" by Terminal

I'm a thousand miles from home
Sleeping in my clothes
Living like I never have before
Where the city falls in the sea
I try and make myself believe
That I matter here
But I'm lonely losing sleep

If only I could feel less indifferent
Then maybe I could be more existent
I'm dreaming hopelessly
In a city by the sea
It's taken me so long
To sing a simple song
I don't belong

On the rooftop late at night
Writing songs about my life
Praying day will break
Before I close my eyes
I wish I had a little more to miss
Than friends that don't exist
And the that felt like scars across my wrists


Currently listening :
How the Lonely Keep
By Terminal
Release date: By 28 June, 2005

5 Comments - 8 Kudos
I never said you said that...

Those are some awesome pictures. The amazing flying Matt?... YES! :D

Posted by I never said you said that... on Sunday, December 04, 2005 at 7:14 PM


Amanda Marie

you are amazing matt...truly wonderful...I wish I could have participated in the randomness of this night. but alas i am so far away...but remember that I miss you lots and you are never forgotten about!! I love ya brother in Christ!!!

Love,
Amanda

I commented like you told me and now you must tell me your plans for world domination....

Posted by Amanda Marie on Monday, December 05, 2005 at 7:27 PM


quig the joker

dude i didnt know you owned that mustang its a sweet car I used to look at it every day when it was over here close to the high school we all dream hopelessly in non existent realitys where we fell we never belong because fantasy surreal and many would coose the surreal over the real anytime there is always someone who exist as a freind the answer to yourself is where to find them and the one to always know is upward in the sky s blue in my heart as it sing he is everywhere and anywhere he is alpha omega the beginnig and the end

Posted by quig the joker on Monday, January 09, 2006 at 3:53 PM

No comments: