Sunday, December 4, 2005

Unicycle

Blog from when I was using MySpace.

Current mood: bored
Category: Art and Photography More pictures for you all... (I'm not redneck yet y'all)
12-04-2005

My dad and Zane

Me playing on my unicycle, while my sister is playing with my camera.



Isn't he SUPER cute?


Heather cut off my head


(My cousin Peggy's son. His daddy's in Iraq)

"Your Face Here" upon my heart with love
M. Shane Eskuchen
Currently listening :
Dawn Escapes
By Falling Up
Release date: By 25 October, 2005
2 Comments - 2 Kudos
Let my love be a reflection of TRUE Love

Oh, sorry. The bigger one is my nephew Daniel Zane. The one eating his foot is my cousin's baby. His name is Corbin (although I'm not sure of the spelling).

Posted by Let my love be a reflection of TRUE Love on Monday, December 05, 2005 at 6:38 AM

No comments: