Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Short And Sweet

I'll keep it simple and stick close to the exciting part.

I told her today. :-)

Well, technically, I... Well, here's what went down, in a nutshell.
I asked her "Can I ask you a somewhat stupid question?"
She agreed, and I asked, "Do people ever tell you you're gorgeous?"
She said "No, not really."
So I said, "Okay then, I will."
She said thanks, we both said have a good day, and see you tomorrow, and that's about it.

She's totally already planning our wedding in her subconscious mind. She doesn't even know it yet, but we're totally getting married.

Just kidding.
I really just want to get to know her as a friend. She is gorgeous, and seems like quite a fun person to know, but... I really... Still don't want a serious relationship yet.
The stress of it is just stupid and you miss out on so much fun you could be having by worrying and thinking too seriously about something that should just be fun.

We're all still just kids... Lets break down and act like it sometimes.
(this includes my adult readers)

Matthew Shane.

PS. Did anyone ever hear from the elusive Amanda? Cause I haven't... Oh well... Friends will be friends... And everyone else... Well... I hate to judge, but... It really is who she's been lately. (absorbed by her "serious" relationship, I'd wager)

Oh, and if any of you haven't heard the new Jonezetta album, Cruel to be Young... You really REALLY should check it out. It's simply amazing, and not at all what you might think. Definitely worth the (and multiple) listen(s).

No comments: