Wednesday, September 17, 2008

For the Ever Elusive Amanda Marie...

I wish a good day to you, dearest Amanda Marie, where ever you find yourself today. I hope everything is wonderfully beautiful in your world and I hope you are fairing quite well in your adventures about SouthEastern.
I am enjoying my time back in school, very much.
I wrote some poems in the past couple weeks that I think and hope you will really enjoy. Check two blogs previous.
Lately I've been wanting to write another "nothing to write" poem. I remember you whenever I want to write those types of poems because I remember calling you once when I wrote one. I wanted to tell you something, but didn't...
That seems to be how it goes... When I have something I want to say, but can't find a way, I start writing poems with the line "nothing to write."
At least this time I have better nothings to write... Or not, whichever I decide.

So... Here is revealed the looming question... Why a blog and not a phone call or text to say all this rather pointless nonsense?
Just because I felt like it. :-)
And ironically, it has all been done on my phone.

Take care. Tell Danny-boy happy birthday.
Love you!

matthew shane (no caps.)

No comments: