Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Clear Mirrors On Dark Days

Some days, you can dance and sing, and make faces... You can convince yourself of just about anything. Some days you are fully confident in your ability to be an idiot.

You have no doubt what-so-ever that one day your idiocy could very well change the world...



Other days, you wish there weren't mirrors. Every time you walk past, your mood darkens as you realize what you're seeing when you're left with nothing to think but...

Gosh... What an idiot...



It seems strange to read I Corinthians 13:12. Some things we can't see so clearly... Sometimes we're seeing things through darkened glass, waiting for the day that things will clear up and we'll understand.

Am I merely a poor reflection, as seen in a mirror? It seems so clear and to the point.

I wish I could see... Who am I supposed to be? Why is everyone so far away?



Where am I???

(I ask peering into the mirror)

Where is me???

"My rage... My pain... I hate my darkest days." ~Stabbing Westward~



Clear Mirrors, Darkened Glass, and the Darkest of Days

Currently Listening:
Darkest Days
By: Stabbing Westward
Release date: 1998-04-07

No comments: