Thursday, May 24, 2007

Reaching

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: stressed
Category: Writing and Poetry

5-23-07 (01:22)
Downhill
Feels like I'm moving backward
No strength to move forward
Pulled down by my...
Pulled down by my...
Drowning
Feels like I'm moving downward
No strength to move upward
Pulled down by my...
Holding on so tightly
To everything that holds me back
Keeping me from loving you
Keeping me from reaching you

05-23-07 (01:31)
Nearing the end again
Waiting it out
Praying to start anew
Testing the night for an answer
Filling the page
Praying to start anew

May these words fill up the space
Empty and void
I'm spiraling downward
Losing myself to the...
Far too common sound...
The Silence
Counting down
I'm not going to make it
Not with my greatest effort
Screams drowning out the sound
The goal is still too far to reach
I'm tripping over my own feet
Doubt bringing me down again
Overwhelmed by the distance again
The silence is winning
The silence is winning
The sound of silence SLEEP!!!
You'll be stronger in the morning
Sleep!
Maybe I'll reach you in the morning
The ending is so far away.


I know that this probably relates to a lot of feelings that people may be feeling... (I'm thinking of you Matt, I want to talk to you about what's going on).
Honestly, this is written in a little journal I keep in my pocket.
I haven't written much lately...
Despite my desire and efforts to fill up the pages.
I have about 6 pages left, and I can't get to the end.
I have so much that I want to say. But for some reason words aren't coming.
I can't make sense of what's going through my head.

Currently listening :
Minutes to Midnight
By Linkin Park
Release date: By 15 May, 2007

1 Comments - 0 Kudos

This Profile No Longer Exists

No comments: