Monday, May 28, 2007

It's Over...

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: Let Down, Disappointed, Betrayed
Category: Writing and Poetry

05-24-07 (23:45)
Trapped
In a world of hurt
Not a single breathe escapes
So unsure
Wanting to scream
Dying to believe
Just begging to know
Love,
Who are you?
Love,
Why are you so far away?
Love
Can't you show me my faith?
Or am I just slipping away
Tired
There's no strength in these arms
Weak
I've no will to move on
But I oh so desperately
Need your life in me
Without it's like not living at all!
Love,
What is it you do to me?
Love,
What do you want of me?
Love,
Just let me know who you are!
I want to know you
I want to hear your voice
I want to know you more
I want to touch you
I want to see your face
I want to know you more
Am I not reaching
Am I not pushing hard enough
Pushing so hard you're away
You're so far away
Where do I find you?
Here in this place?
There's nothing left of grace
Only my selfish ways
Where to go?
What to say?

Well, I didn't finish that one. Lost my train of thought there. But it still seems to work pretty well.

05-27-07 (19:00) 5-28 (03:24)
Vultures are circling overhead
Hoping to dive and feast
I'm laying here deserted
My rotting flesh going to waste
Desert!
DESERT!
Abandoned!
Don't abandon me
I'm too weak to get myself out of this mess
I'm too weak
Lay me down to rest
With vultures circling overhead


And the grand Finale
05-28-07 (04:49)

I don't know how
I've been running over it in my head.
Over and over
But I don't know
I just don't...
It's so short
It has to be
Not because I want it to be
Because there just isn't space
It has to be short
It has to be like that "snap"
I'm becoming afraid.
I'm afraid of starting fresh
What if I mess up?
What if I mess up again?
I don't want it this way
It was supposed to be right
Like broken being good
Broken silence
Such a wonderful sound
But this isn't "broken silence" in that sense
I'm coming to quickly to the end.
It isn't forced
But it isn't flowing.
Not smooth
Not natural
Not what it was supposed to be
This isn't what was promised
(I made so many more than just a few mistakes)
This isn't how I thought it'd be
How am I supposed to end it?
And so quickly?
Why is this what it is?
What's the best way to say it?
The end, It's over.
How have I ended things before?
Silence?
Disappear?
How do you fill in the last page?
Simple
To the point
Foreign
Cold
Like a knife...


Cut
Done
Over
Finished
The End


Start again...


05-28-07 (05:04).

Currently listening :
Fiends
By Chasing Victory
Release date: By 08 May, 2007

2 Comments - 0 Kudos

This Profile No Longer Exists


~Crystal~

HMMMMM.......

Posted by ~Crystal~ on Tuesday, May 29, 2007 at 7:13 PM

No comments: