Tuesday, October 17, 2006

On a side note

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: Still hungry... going to eat...
Category: Writing and Poetry

Oh, just a few other things I'd like to share...

I ran out of paper... I finished my blue notepad... Now I'm on to Green...
But before I get to that... Here's what I ended with...

10/14/06 (15:07)
I built myself up
So proud of my shell
Blocking out every idea
Coming from everyone else
So proud to be unaffected by their words and thoughts
Standing on my own
Unbreakable
(Oh! I forgot....)
I've been broken now
For all the moments I can (or can't) recall
And for every time I wasn't alone
I was stealing life from someone else's throne
Where You sat in wait
Watching me pass by
So proud of myself
just to catch Your eye
Before I crept away again
To live my nonexistent life
me without You to be found in the spotlight

10/14/06 (16:51)
Lord
Let me look on men through your eyes
Let me not judge them, but love them through your eyes
Thank you Lord for your love and justice
Help me to control myself and keep from judging others, lest I be judged
I pray you bless me Lord.
Let me see this world through your heart and eyes, and help me to love so that you can judge.
Amen

10/16/06 (22:07)
Can you imagine the drunken tongue I'd run with?
Oh, the vulgar things I'd say!
The angry things stored up inside
Will they ever go away?
Where's the root?
Where's the heart?
Where's the source of all this pain?
God forgive me
I'm at it again
Cursing friends beneath my breath
Man forgive me
I'm at it again
God forget me
"Stay away!"
I am the sinfullest of men
So selfish
So proud
So hateful
So greedy for love
The one good thing I've found
God spread yourself around
I've failed
I've fallen
I'm walking out the door

Goodnight

Currently listening :
Brother, Sister
By mewithoutYou
Release date: By 26 September, 2006
1 Comments - 2 Kudos
elyse

That's funny that you have different color notepads.

Posted by elyse on Tuesday, October 17, 2006 at 9:23 PM

No comments: