Monday, September 4, 2006

Just saying

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: Creatively expelled
Category: Blogging

I don't really have anything to say...
I just wanted to blog. I haven't in a while.

I haven't written much poetry lately...
But I've been wanting to.
I've had things in my heart to say...
Just no words to express them.

Well, I guess I've run out of things to say... even here

Check out Showbread's new CD "Age Of Reptiles"
It is amazing..... like seriously!

And also check out Flyleaf...
Their self-titled CD is really great too!!!!

Pluss... mewithoutYou has a new CD "Brother, Sister" coming out on the 26th!!!! Get excited everyone!

Matthew Shane

PS... (I go by Shane in two and a half of my 4 classes....... the half is a class where she tends to call me Matt though... so that one might fall through)
hey... I'm also sorry about things I've said I do... that I still haven't gotten to yet...... I'm sorry

Currently listening :
Brother Sister
By Mewithoutyou
Release date: By 26 September, 2006
0 Comments - 0 Kudos

No comments: