Monday, October 22, 2012

Made for the Road

And so now a blog to clarify my fascination with meekakitty.
It's not that she's young and attractive and energetic... She is all of those things, but I'm married and about to have a baby.
I love my wife, and I absolutely can't wait to play with our daughter!!

But from meekakitty's videos I see something lost in myself.

The blogger.
The adventurer.

It's something I've felt constantly since marrying.
I long for the open road.
No strings, no responsibilities.

I want to go out and not have a place to live. Crash on friends couches... make friends in new places so I can crash on their couches.

Again, I love my wife and daughter (currently unborn), but in the depths of me, I yearn for liberty and the wild.

The last thing I love about her videos is how clear her morals are. She doesn't have to state them. You can see it.
Involved in World Vision. Looking for an apartment (doesn't smoke or drink).

Anyway, with that. I'm done.

DINNER!!

No comments: