Monday, April 16, 2007

Describe for me... Silence...

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: Headach, Heartache, Hungry...
Category: Writing and Poetry

4/15/07 (21:03)

I've got pillows
A teddy bear
An empty house
An empty bed
A heart so willing to love
And a receiver that just won't pick up
So here I am again
Transmit my love over the air
So here I go again
Plunging into a cold dark silence
Like your heart just isn't there
And all I have
Is what I've made up...
(What's really real anymore?)

Okay seriously everyone... read my next poem thingy...
and I want at LEAST 3 words to describe silence...
FROM ALL OF YOU!!!!
If you read this... I expect a comment... just three words (feel free to say more though)... no matter what they are.... Thanks

4/16/07 (14:30)
How do you describe it?
It's nothing
It's deafening
It's overwhelming
It's blinding
It's.... It's
How do you put words to something so....
It's not a love
It's not a hate
It's not... anything
How do you...
How do you explain the silence?

Okay everyone... three words!!! Thanks

Currently listening :
The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most
By Dashboard Confessional
Release date: By 20 March, 2001

3 Comments - 4 Kudos

This Profile No Longer Exists


~Crystal~

silence: worry, fright, alone!

but I think it's just the mood I'm in....

2 Kudos!

Posted by ~Crystal~ on Tuesday, April 17, 2007 at 1:33 AM


elyse

dead, empty, nothing

Posted by elyse on Friday, April 20, 2007 at 3:13 PM

No comments: