Friday, March 30, 2007

Not the Greatest Announcement

Blog from MySpace.

Current mood: sleepy
Category: Life

So... this is probably bad to publicly announce... but...
Lately...

I really have this CRAZY desire to have sex.....
....
So what am I supposed to do about that???
(I suppose all I can do is wait it out)


This blog may get deleted in a few days... not sure what the reaction to this will be.

Currently listening :
Box Car Racer
By Box Car Racer
Release date: By 21 May, 2002

4 Comments - 3 Kudos

Let my love be a reflection of TRUE Love

You know... I don't even think it's that...

I just want to be in love
and be close to love
and hold love close like it was my last moment alive

(ha ha... wonder if I can give myself Kudos!)

Posted by Let my love be a reflection of TRUE Love on Friday, March 30, 2007 at 12:08 AM


Kelly

Matt we really need to talk. I mean it too. Call me.

Love Ya!

Posted by Kelly on Friday, March 30, 2007 at 1:47 AM


~Crystal~

We should talk...I've got stories!!! LOL

Posted by ~Crystal~ on Friday, March 30, 2007 at 1:15 PM


elyse

You're not the only one that faces this desire. One of my guy friends is going through the same thing right now. It's really hard, but it's worth the wait. Just give your struggles to God, and he will take care of you. I've kinda been having the desire to party lately, but I know it's not right. Just keep spending time with your Father and we'll both get through our struggles together. God bless.

Posted by elyse on Monday, April 02, 2007 at 8:24 PM

No comments: